M3 | Hampshire | Westbound | Incident | Road Closed
The M3 in Hampshire is closed westbound between J5 (Hook, A287) and J6 (Basingstoke, A339) due to an incident. Hampshire Police are on scene, with additional emergency services also attending.
Traffic is being diverted via the Solid Black Triangle symbol:-
– Leave the M3 at J5, and at the roundabout take the third exit onto the A287
– Continue on the A287 for three-quarters of a mile, to the junction with the A30
– Turn left onto the A30 (London Road)
– Continue for approx. 4 miles, to the junction with M3
– At the M3 (Black Dam roundabout), use the first exit and join the M3 Spur road to the J6 interchange
– At the J6 interchange, take the second exit to rejoin the M3 westbound
Traffic travelling between London (M25) and the South coast may wish to consider using the A3 as an alternative route.
Further incident information is available via our @HighwaysSEAST regional Twitter feed. For urgent real time assistance, our 24/7 Customer Contact Centre is able to provide up to the minute information on 03001235000.
Last updated on: 02/01/2020 09:17